4th Annual Partnership Conference
LIVE - September 21st & 22ND, 2022
Call for Speakers
The Partnership Conference will take place in Toronto, in-person, on September 21 and 22, 2022 and we are actively looking for speakers to share inspiring stories of partnership innovation.
About the Conference
The most forward-looking organizations understand that, to succeed in the next era, companies that lead with purpose will prevail. Partnerships are at the heart of an integrated purpose strategy and offer tremendous opportunity to scale impact and inspire teams and consumers alike resulting in stronger reputation, brand affinity and bottom-line results.
The Partnership Conference is brought to you by Spire Philanthropy and our partners. The conference features leaders in purpose-based partnership innovation and explores how organizations can leverage community investment programs, cause sponsorship, cause marketing, advocacy programs, and other collaborations to advance their purpose agenda and inspire employees and consumers.
The Partnership Conference brings together over 400 leaders and practitioners that are passionate about achieving social impact through collaboration.
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Brand managers and marketing executives
- Social profit leaders and sector advocates
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion leaders
- Corporate community investment/CSR leaders
- Cause sponsorship practitioners and executives
- Corporate partnership directors
- Social impact agencies, consultants, and brand experts
We are seeking:
- Business leaders and organizations with inspiring stories highlighting examples of innovative partnerships that have successfully scaled impact and inspired teams and consumers to drive stronger reputation, brand affinity and bottom-line results.
- Experienced sector speakers and practitioners who bring unique expertise in purpose-led partnership, community investment, cause sponsorship, cause marketing, and impact.
We welcome applications for a variety of session formats including keynote, panels, long or short form case studies, and workshops.
How do I apply?
Speaker applications are open now and will be accepted until July 8th, 2022.
Please fill out the form below.